Undead Labs Forums
have details on a couple of bugs that have been
discovered in State of Decay
that may delay the release of the
DLC, which was planned for today (thanks
). Word is this may push the release into next week:
are a couple bugs floating around that are actually the same thing. You hit it
more if you've got Breakdown, but it's affecting the live game as well. We have
been working on it all day, and we do have a fix.
The problem is there's a bit of Steam stuff we have to add to a build before we
can push it live. That stuff appears to have changed very recently, and we don't
have the right...stuff. Sorry to be so vague, but I'm not very technical, and
all I feel comfortable saying is that it's something Steam requires before we
can put anything up on their store.
Normally, this kind of problem would be a single phone call and done. However,
today is a national holiday, and it's not quite that simple.
I do apologize for the frustration and the genuinely terrible timing. We aren't
giving up and we still have some things to try.
Worst case scenario, we're going to have to push the Steam launch of the DLC off
to next week. I hope not, but I wanted to prepare you for the