of Duty forums
offer patch notes for a new update live in the Windows
edition of Call of Duty: Ghosts
. In addition to bug fixes for the
military shooter sequel, the patch re-enables NVIDIA fur and smoke DLLs for some
phancy PhysX. Here are the patch notes:
- Improved framerate performance when traversing
- Improved latency for AMD graphics cards.
- Improved performance issues caused by spamming.
- Improved shader warming and level load
- Fixed crash in CODeSports play.
- Fixed spawn crash for specific maps/modes.
- Improved usability of broadcaster HUD.
- Additional animations added for broadcaster mode.
- Improved steam friends functionality.
- Fixed smoke flickering and graphical corruption
within blurred area of dual render scope.
- Re-enabled fur and smoke DLLs from nVidia.
- Fixed a variety of map specific spawn issues .
- Fixed lobby migration closing the create a class
- Fixed not showing attachments and weapon camo for
players while in private match lobby.
- Fixed dog's extended kill not showing properly in
- Fixed loadouts appearing restricted if a
restricted perk was selected in specialist strike package even though
specialist wasn't equipped.
- Fixed split screen UI issue that could potentially
leave player in a bad state.
- Fixed issue when selecting store from squads.
- Fix to remember spectator team when switching to
freecam in broadcaster mode.
- Fixed issue with loading into specific maps with
ghost mask equipped.