BattleGoat Studios announces Supreme Ruler 1936
, a World War II installment in their Supreme Ruler series of real-time strategy games which has previously explored the near future in Supreme Ruler 2020
, the recent past in Supreme Ruler Cold War
, and the then present
in Supreme Ruler 2010
. The game is scheduled for release for Windows PCs in the fourth quarter of this year, and a new product section
is online to keep tabs on its progress. Here's the feature list:
- Play Multiple Campaigns from either Axis or Allied perspective.
- Take Control of any Nation in the World in Sandbox Mode and see how you can impact the outcome of the era.
- Challenge yourself with many Historical Scenarios for a quicker and fast-paced gameplay experience.
- The butterfly effect... Influence the timeline and outcome of thousands of historical events.
- Use Diplomacy, Trade, Espionage, and Intimidation to influence the policies of other nations.
- Research new Technologies to give your nation a significant military advantage including the Race for the Atomic Bomb!
- Modernize your economy to become a world leader and support whatever social and military policies you choose.
- Manage as much or as little of your military forces and production as you like by setting your Defense Minister's level of
- When diplomacy fails... Sophisticated Real-Time Strategic and Tactical Control of your Military Forces.
- Battle your enemy and Mother Nature, as a fully integrated weather model influences the outcomes of the battlefield.
- Significant graphic improvements to 3D terrain and Graphic User Interface
- Up to 16 players in Multiplayer over local network or Internet