[Mar 06, 2013, 10:05 am ET] - 7 Comments
- Larian CEO: "DLC... F--- That Sh*t-, hope gamers can sell their own content via Steam - Strategy Informer.
- Divinity II was an "ok" game, had "butt compromises", was supposed to have multiplayer - Strategy Informer. Butt compromises?
- Sean Ryan, director of games partnerships at Facebook, talks about Graph Search which simplifies finding games, helping devs move up in the most popular games chart, and Facebook Dev Day at GDC 2013.
- Pete Isensee, principal program manager at Microsoft Xbox, chats about building games for Microsoft's next-gen console, capitalizing on mobile and free-to-play, and the focus of Microsoft Dev Day at GDC 2013.
- David Helgason, CEO and co-founder of Unity Technologies, talks about the 2013 Global Game Jam, the improvements in Unity4, and partnering with Nintendo on the upcoming Wii U.
Copyright © 1996-2015 Stephen Heaslip. All rights reserved.
All trademarks are properties of their respective owners.
News CGI copyright © 1999-2015 James "furn" Furness &
All rights reserved.
Chatbear v1.4.0/blue++: Page generated 19 April 2015, 10:57.