Fruitbat Factory announces the release of an English version of War of the Human Tanks
, offering a westernization of this story-driven strategy game that's already available in Japan. The game is available through Desura
, and Indievania
at a 10% introductory discount, and a playable demo is also available. Here's word:
War of the Human Tanks is the first game of the "Human Tanks, Charge! series. The series pits a group of Human Tanks commanded by the player against the opposing Commanding Officers and their forces in a campaign fought on a series of grid-based maps. Players will have to use their wits to upgrade their units and utilize them to the best of their abilities in order to progress throughout the game.
Features of the full game include:
- Fast-paced strategic battles in over 30 maps
- Use resources earned from battles to develop new tanks
- Customize your tanks with various modules to deadly effect
- Multiple endings based on your performance
- Replay the story keeping your previously earned units and resources
- Free battle mode to practice and gather extra supplies
- English localization features two all-new bonus maps, hand-drawn battle backgrounds and an improved user interface
War of the Human Tanks is heavily story driven with multiple routes and endings, but you can also skip the story and enjoy dozens of hours of snappy combat," says Ozhan Sen, Localization Manager for Fruitbat Factory. The Japanese mix of adventure and strategy genres will be a fun and unique experience for many gamers.