The Paradox Interactive Forums
offer downloads of a new patch for Hearts of Iron III: For the Motherland
, to update the expanded World War II strategy sequel to version 3.03. The patch should be available automatically from within the game as well as at individual digital distributors, and there is also a manual patch, which is mirrored on The Patches Scrolls
. The change log follows.
- fixed crash when opening Theater view
- fixed a performance issue when scrolling map by moving mouse to map edges
- fixed missing translation for fractured government modifier
- no auto-release of puppets in battle scenarios
- fixed flicker issue for on map buildings when moving camera
- game no longer crashes when rebuilding map cache
- fixed issue with heads of state being incorrectly selected on election
- fixed incorrect neutrality check on war declaration
- shift+f now opens Find Province dialog
- surrender progress trigger no longer shows 100x higher values
- fixed issue with coups being impossible to perform on many countries
- fixed issue with some countries not getting their wargoals fulfilled
- wargoals now sorted properly so the dominant faction executes theirs
first if same priority
- fixed issue returning controlled provinces when surrendering using a
mix of goals with on_completion effects and regular peace.
- fixed a shader issue when updating attack delay color on a debug directx build
- espionage view always reports correct popularity allocation no matter how many spies
- 632 is no longer a part of borneo region
- added missing provinces to bitter peace
- fixed various small text bugs
- arty has a 10% bonus vs forts rather than a penalty
- lowered SA/HA on NAV a little.
- FRA wargoal event should not fire in later scenarios
- Zombie Rommel no longer commands an armygroup in Battle of the Bulge
- Added modifiers for resource tooltips at topbar.
- Threat from spy actions is now 1/6th of the previous speed.
- Build speed modifiers now modify speed to build things, instead of IC cost.
- Reserve reinforcement extra cost scales with laws affecting mobilization size from 1 to 5.
- Cached variables are now reset when switching between bookmarks.