The Two Worlds II Website
now offers a new patch for Two Worlds II
to update Reality Pump's role-playing sequel to version 1.0.1. The download is also available from AtomicGamer
, Gamer's Hell
, The Patches Scrolls
, and WorthPlaying
. The patch notes follow.
- fixed crash in singleplayer campaign during streaming of levels (CD icon) or during teleportation.
- fixed one crash in multiplayer.
- fixed quality of rendering ogg videos (when HD video option is off)
- if game crashes while playing wmv videos then it is switched to ogg mode and next time ogg will be played.
- fixed missing in shops magic cards: Air Life and Air Lightning.
- fixed type of potion ingredients generated in village shops.
- fixed endless invisibility spell error.
- fixed wrong direction of camera in sniper mode in reversed vertical view.
- fixed problem with changing bid by +/- keys in dice minigame on laptop keyboards.
- fixed displaying wrong number of equipment parts in "destroy equipment" message box
- added missing "Check for updates" option to settings.
- some player reported long time of making savegames in full screen. It was possible caused by taking screen shot. Save screen shots can be turned off by console command: game.MakeSaveScreenShot 0 - it should be added to autosaveGame3.con file in Parameters subdirectory of save game.
- one change was made which could fix problem with saving multiplayer characters / village. Now if sending data to server fails then game make two more attempts to send