- destroy the "winch", not the "wench" in AS-rook description :)
- fixed problem with landing bob damping on slow systems with high
- fixed problem where client health gets set to zero (health was still
correct on the server)
- fixed spectators drowning in water outside of galleon
- fixed problem with one of the 402 server optimizations causing
pickups to be shown when they should be hidden if high packet loss
- fixed fog rendering in software
- fixed assertion line 714 network crash on slow connections
- fixed PlayerReplicationInfos losing owner on client - symptom was
teammate health not correctly shown on team huds
- fixed bad poly on Ripper weapon model
- fixed flag not dropped if killed by team cannon in CTF games
- fixed server browser changing highlighted server bug
- fixed gold players showing up in CTF
- added BossSkins.int
- fixed clients hearing ambient sound on dropped weapons in some cases
- fixed picking up additional shieldbelt screwed up armor total if
also had other armor types
- fixed teamtriggers
- fixed deathsounds and hit sounds from other players not being heard
in net games
- fixed demo playback crash
- much louder warhead explosion
- don't allow Turbo mode with assault
- bigger blood cloud when gibbed
- Menu and text formatting changes to support Japanese text
- Added "AddIni" command for umods to add lines to ini files
- Changed occurances of class'DeathMatchMessage' to DMMessageClass.
Allows mod authors to use their own DMMessageClass in all situations.
- Made ngWorldSecret a private variable.
So you can't read it from GetPropertyText anymore.
- Added CRT's query packet send improvements.
Should improve grabbing server lists from master server.
- Added ProcessKeyEvent to HUD.
Allows mod authors to work with key input directly.
- Moved hardcoded SPRITE_PROJECTION_FORWARD from UnSprite.cpp to Actor
- Set Actor's default SpriteProjForward to 32.0
- Checked in RegisterHUDMutator functions in Mutator.
Allows mod authors to make mutators that self register as HUD
- Integrated Enhanced Actor Rendering Interface.
Allows programmers to render actors in just about any way they can
- Enabled RCI. (Except ClearScreen and RecomputeLighting)
Allows programmers more control over what's rendered from a player's
point of view. Search for Render Control Interface in headers for
- F4 brings the server browser up.
- downloads from server are now rate controlled
- reduced how long carcasses hang around on servers
- Improved bit packing for network packets (server performance improvement)
- Ability to turn fractal texture animation off:
Added the NoFractalAnim switch. When true, fractal textures are
never updated and the texture's bRealTime is set to false. This
takes effect at a package's loading/init time, so you'll have to
restart a level to see it take effect.
- Admins can control downloading of packages from their server by
editing the [IpDrv.TcpNetDriver] section of unrealtournament.ini:
AllowDownloads disables all autodownloads.
MaxDownloadSize=0 means allow autodownload of any sized file.
Otherwise the value is in BYTES. We recommend that rather than
disabling all downloads, you set the MaxDownload size to an
appropriate value. For example, MaxDownloadSize=100000 will allow
mutators and other small packages to be downloaded, but will not
allow large files such as maps to be downloaded. Turning off all
downloads may make it hard for clients to get on your server if you
are using a lot of custom maps, mutators or other custom packages.
All efforts are made to screen files for malicious content. However, these files are
provided by outside parties not affiliated with Blue's News, and no support, warranty, or
help can be offered. Please address any issues to individual authors.