The Monolith LithTech engine tools released over the Internet today are:
- DEdit, the LithTech world editor (also contains texture and sprite utilities).
- LITHREZ, a command-line program for packing and unpacking .REZ (Resource) files.
- ModelEdit, the tool to tweak LithTech .ABC models and animations.
- A 3DS to ABC converter that takes a series of .3DS files and turns them into a
mesh-deformed LithTech .ABC file.
- A 3DSMAX exporter, to export .ABC files from in MAX.
- A 3DSMAX texture plug-in, to allow the use of LithTech .DTX texture files as textures in
- A Photoshop plugin that allows you to load/save .DTX files.
- Documentation (list of all placeable Shogo objects and how to use them, LithTech
All efforts are made to screen files for
malicious content. However, these files are provided by outside parties not affiliated
with Blue's News or GamesNET, and no support, warranty, or help can be offered. Please
address any issues to individual authors.