Note: Other websites,
please link to this page, rather than the files directly. Thanks.
No One Lives Forever Patch v1.003
MB (13,734,604 bytes)
multiple mirrors available.
This release will update all previous versions of NOLF to version 1.003.
This update addresses multiplayer exploits found in earlier versions
of the game as well as various minor issues.
*PLEASE NOTE* Save games from version 1.0 will NOT work after this update
is installed. However, it will be possible to restart the last mission
completed. Saved games from version 1.001 and 1.002 should load without
* Fixed a multiplayer exploit that allowed player created add-ons with modified
weapon.txt files to be used on normal, non-modified servers. Players using
these add-ons will now receieve an error message when trying to join a normal
server or a server that's running a different add-on.
NOTE: This message will also appear if a player with an unmodified version
of the game tries to join a modified server. Server operators who wish
to use these mods should note the name of the add-on within the server
* Fixed a multiplayer bug that sometimes caused players crouching near the
terrain to randomly teleport through the map and pick up any weapons or
powerups that they came across.
* Fixed a multiplayer bug that allowed players to activate vehicles while using
the zipcord and then fly around the map.
* Fixed a bug that caused the player to fly up into the air when entering a
cloud of sleeping gas from below.
* Fixed a bug in the multiplayer host menu that caused only 3 of the available
bandwidth options to be shown when scrolling through with the right-arrow key.
* Removed Stun/Sleep Recoils.
* Fixed a bug in the standalone server wizard that caused certain options to be
reset when any slider bar on the same page was moved.
* Fixed floating ammo boxes and armor powerups in saved games.
All efforts are made to screen files for malicious content.
However, these files are provided by outside parties not
affiliated with Blue's News, and no support, warranty,
or help can be offered. Please address any issues to individual
Copyright © 1996-2015 Stephen Heaslip.
All rights reserved.
All trademarks are properties of their respective
Blue's News design: 2 Design