please link to this page, rather than our ftp server and PlanetMirror server directly. Thanks.
version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 patch
MB (36,816,009 bytes)
||Page (registration required)
||Page (registration required)
Games (Czech Rep.)
multiple mirrors available.
- Added Anti-Cheat protection.
- User Interface redone for HLTV.
- Dedicated servers (Win32 + Linux) now default to 32MB heapsize.
- Improved dedicated server FPS (sys_ticrate) accuracy in Windows NT/2K/XP and Linux.
- New map cs_havana
- New map de_chateau
- Updated version of map de_train
- Enhanced in-game spectator mode to include HLTV features
- Added new first-person mode to spectator modes
- Speaking players flash in team members' radars
- Dead bodies remain on the ground for the entire round
- Dropped bomb blinks red in Terrorist team's radar
- Changed so only Terrorists are notified when the bomb is dropped or picked up
- Changed so players must stand still when planting the bomb (including no jumping)
- Changed so players can't move or shoot while defusing the bomb
- Adjusted pistol accuracy while jumping (all pistols)
- Adjusted player jumping values to minimize bunny hopping
- Changed so the VIP can't drop any weapons
- If player dies, view zooms away from falling body while changing the angle to show the killer
- Changed color of the words 'BOMB' and 'VIP' in the scoreboard to make them more visible
- Changed so name changes for dead players are stored and processed when the players respawn back into the world
- Changed the way "kevlar" and "kevlar/helmet" work using the buy menus...made them work together
- Added a sound when "kevlar" and "kevlar/helmet" are purchased
- Removed players hearing enemy radio calls
- Added code to force "sv_clienttrace 1" on the server
- Changed so when someone mutes a player (in the scoreboard), they will no longer see that player's in-game text messages either
- Added cheering to HLTV.
- Muting a player in the scoreboard will also mute their text messages.
- Steam beta clients and non-Steam clients can play together on the same server now.
- Voice communication uses DirectSound by default now.
- Added player ID to Half-Life DM.
- Added chat flood protection to HLDM.
- Added logging of fatal Sys_Error server shutdowns.
- Renamed setinfo items "ah" and "vgui_menus" to "_ah" and "_vgui_menus"
- Added new setinfo item "_cl_autowepswitch" (default: 1) which controls whether or not a client switches to picked up weapons (if they're more powerful)
sets the percentage of teammates it takes to vote off a player
acts exactly the same as "sv_restartround"
when "sv_allowdownloads" is set to 1, this cvar will control whether custom logos are propagated to clients
when "sv_allowdownloads" is set to 1, this cvar will control whether resources are propagated to clients
client-side cvar to set the amount of time (in seconds) dead bodies will stay before sinking into the ground. Dead bodies are cleared at the beginning of each round.
client-side cvar to toggle using the right and left hand view-models
client-side cvar so clients can play using the minimum model set: leet.mdl, gign.mdl, and vip.mdl
- Smoke grenade fix
- Radio command fix
- Fixed duplicate HUD weapon sprite bug
- Fixed footstep sounds to correctly play when not walking (fixes fastwalk cheats)
- Fixed uneven movement rate when moving through water
- Fixed server locking up at end of round when a lot of grenades are in play
- Fixed several ammo inconsistencies between weapons that share ammo types
- Fixed a T as CT skin bug
- Fixed bug with "kevlar/helmet" where players could buy it again at the beginning of each round even if they didn't need it
- Fixed some view_model animation bugs
- Fixed 'use' key causing an instant player stop with no deceleration
- Fixed bogus \Save directory being created when you ran Half-Life.
- Fixed filter logic in the launcher.
- Fixed bug where clients couldn't connect to server side only MODs.
- Fixed bug where you could "kill" the HLTV entity in Half-Life DM.
- Fixed AddIP command.
- Fixed crash when a func_breakable triggers a trigger_counter.
- Fixed Egon gun beam problem in Half-Life DM.
- Fixed Tau cannon prediction problem.
- Fixed fog messing Additive sprites.
- Fixed Alien Grunts not making any attack sounds.
- Fixed Egon's beam looking yellow in sofware mode.
- Removed "friends" connectionless packet query.
- Fixed "bad address type" fatal server error (caused by clients with long names).
- Fixed "condump" so the output won't overwrite previous files.
- Fixed "cvarlist" so the output won't overwrite previous files.
- Fixed rcon_port and rcon_address so they can be set manually by the player to rcon a server.
- Fixed server shutdowns related to using bots.
- Fixed "vote" and "votemap" commands to work correctly
- Fixed bug where clients would try to change their name while dead and then couldn't change it when they respawned.
|Counter-Strike retail version 18.104.22.168
All efforts are made to screen files for malicious content.
However, these files are provided by outside parties not
affiliated with Blue's News, and no support, warranty,
or help can be offered. Please address any issues to individual
© 2002 Stephen Heaslip. All rights reserved.
All trademarks are properties of their respective owners.
News script copyright © 2002 James
"furn" Furness & Blue's News.
All rights reserved.
News design: 2 Design