Update 220.127.116.11 addresses:
1. Disabled the music track check in CD Authentication. One problem that some people
faced was that they have CD-ROM drives that either can't play the music tracks or they
have disabled CD audio on that device. We've disabled the portion of the CD authentication
that checked for the music tracks since it was tripping up legitimate customers. Of course
they still won't hear the music until they get their CD audio fixed, but they would have
that with any game that uses CD music.
2. Adjusted the default configuration for multiplayer to be more appropriate for people
with lower speed modems or with high ping/bad packet loss.
3. The default rate for LAN games is now set to 9999. Previously the LAN rate was being
set to the be the same as the Internet rate.
4. Removed the WON authentication attempts for LAN games. LAN games are limited to a
single Class B address range.
5. Fixed an uninstall issue that may affect custom locations.
6. Fixed an A3D underwater sound bug.