Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Mobile Gaming > PC games on a 4 inch screen?

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: PC games on a 4 inch screen? Oct 17, 2013, 23:07 mina-ma

it's true that most great games would not be suitable on a 4inch screen or with few controls but still there are other games that would make an impact while playing in mobile devices. As a mobile user i've enjoyed playing fps and some strategy games from my mobile. I do want to see a good racing game which have complete system (manual transmission controls and customizations)  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: PC games on a 4 inch screen? Aug 27, 2013, 23:19 RedlineJoe

http://youtu.be/mKUPWToXRDM

Most of you are not thinking outside the box enough. That's all that can be said until you do more research. There are over a dozen companies pushing this envelope. I help make that a reality.

2. Re: PC games on a 4 inch screen? Jul 23, 2012, 19:20 Closed Betas

Ughm its called a gold rush, a new market taking games to people who are not gamers, they are easily amused... Look at facebook mommies, spending $50 a day on animated gifs that are of some animal in their zoo and a new one everyday for another $8 a pop...

Its pathetic really.. I wonder what happens when the pad fad ends...

There's no skill left in the industry... Bunch of fruitie tutie artists own everything and have no clue what real fun is.

1. PC games on a 4 inch screen? Jul 18, 2012, 03:30 2nd_floor

I don't understand. Companies are writing PC games for mobile phones and MP3 players. Devices that have a 4 inch screen. Touch screen, and so your fingers cover 1/3 of the screen already. Do people really play Doom, Quake, Rage, and any other games originally written for 15", 17", 23" screens, on their phones?

What happens when you get to a level that has 15 enemies, gorgeous scenery, and you have to dodge enemy fire. You have to be kidding that people buy into this.

A racing game where you move the phone around to change direction, okay, and there is very little else on the screen, and your fingers do not need to touch the screen. But I've seen Quake where you have to touch the screen to move the character. The enemies must be 1 cm tall or less, haha. Not what Quake was originally meant for!

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo