Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Mobile Gaming > Swing Away - an arcade-style game for iPhone and iPod touch!

View
2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

2. Re: Swing Away - an arcade-style game for iPhone and iPod touch! Dec 7, 2011, 13:37 Kasra

Swing Away has now been released on the app store! App Store - Swing Away

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

1. Swing Away - an arcade-style game for iPhone and iPod touch! Nov 27, 2011, 17:13 Kasra

Hey everyone,

My name is Kasra Kyanzadeh and I've just finished developing my first iOS game, called Swing Away. In Swing Away, you play a monkey who has just escaped the zoo. To get home, you need to swing from vine to vine all the way to the jungle. With insane fever modes, 60 challenging missions, and gorgeous retina display graphics, you can't help but go bananas for Swing Away . All it takes is one touch to play this simple, addicting game.

Check out the trailer here!

If you like what you see, make sure to like Swing Away on Facebook, follow the game on Twitter, and check out its homepage. Swing Away will be on the App Store in early December!

If you have any feedback I'd love to hear it. If you leave a reply I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo