Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

PC Gaming > Rage worth playing?

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Rage worth playing? Sep 18, 2012, 13:07 2nd_floor

Thank you.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Rage worth playing? Sep 18, 2012, 11:32 Verno

2nd_floor wrote on Sep 17, 2012, 06:19:
Is the general consensus that Rage is not really worth playing, on PC I mean? I understand the initial release on PC was very bug

Nope, far better ways to spend $5-10 and get a more enjoyable experience. It's not that Rage is the worst game ever made or something silly, its that there are a ton of better games out more worthy of your time.

Playing: Fire Emblem, Diablo 3, Bravely Default
Watching: The Machine, After the Dark, Devils Due

2. Re: Rage worth playing? Sep 18, 2012, 11:26 SomeNewKid

I was deeply disappointed by RAGE, and I would not recommend it to anyone. I do not think RAGE is a bad game, but nor is it a good game. It is merely mediocre.

I do not intend to buy any sequel to RAGE, except at a significantly discounted price. I would also be very wary of buying any game that uses the RAGE engine.

So I would agree with you that RAGE is not really worth playing on a PC.

1. Rage worth playing? Sep 17, 2012, 06:19 2nd_floor

Is the general consensus that Rage is not really worth playing, on PC I mean? I understand the initial release on PC was very buggy, graphically I think, but it is better now.

What about the game as a whole? I have played it, but is it generally thought that even the game play was not worth it? It definitely did NOT even come close to what Doom and Quake did for gaming, as it hints to on the cover.

Are people really frustrated at Rage? I am not going to play Rage 2 if there is one, based on what Rage was, haha. It think it was basically awful really! The game play in the "levels" is what kept it merely okay.

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo