Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

PC Gaming > Continent Of The Ninth MMORPG

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: Continent Of The Ninth MMORPG Sep 5, 2011, 19:54 hugehard

when will it be out?  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: NO NAME GAME Dec 7, 2010, 08:51 eRe4s3r

Well the game is not the reason he posted this, the spam is for the site he linked to. Google bots pick these links up and see it as a + for pagerank.

Google is smart enough to notice random spam but stuff like this, that even humans don't see is what they use nowadays. Seen about 10 of these posts on another Forum with the aforementioned "2 bots talking to each other" situation.

It doesn't have to be bots, but hired spammers or bot spammers, both are about the same to me

4. Re: NO NAME GAME Dec 6, 2010, 21:24 Sepharo

I didn't see his user details.

That's some pretty clever shit.
I read absolutely nothing about the game though, so I guess it failed in a way by being way to easy to find info on.

3. Re: Continent Of The Ninth MMORPG Dec 6, 2010, 20:39 eRe4s3r

congrats, you just replied to a spambot

That said, i really dig these new advanced spam bots, they are fun, and i have even seen 2 of em replying to EACH OTHER once. That was a good laugh ;p

In case its not a spam-bot then i apologize, but that link in his userdetails (homepage) is the same as the one he posted in his post. Makes you wonder...

This comment was edited on Dec 6, 2010, 20:44.

2. Re: NO NAME GAME Dec 5, 2010, 19:13 Sepharo

Google's top search suggestion when I start typing the title is "NO NAME GAME". Looks like you aren't the only one wondering.

The official English website for the game says in its FAQ that they don't know when or if it will be translated to English.

This comment was edited on Dec 6, 2010, 21:25.

1. Continent Of The Ninth MMORPG Dec 4, 2010, 17:26 lifco

Ive been trying to find out more about this game, i know its in korea now, and its free to play but when is it out in english ?

The review i so was on here http://www.mirlegends.net/Blog

If anyone has not seen this game yet do check it out and please let me know any info you find

Thanks

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo