Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

General Discussion > Hurtful Ads: Daily Question for Facebook

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Hurtful Ads: Daily Question for Facebook Apr 26, 2013, 08:34 Shataan

Well, I just popped in to Blues just now, and low and behold a vid screen to the top right edge is showing a vid "for free wicked scent oil kit visit etc etc etc". I refreshed and then Audience TV started playing.

So I hope this gets fixed. Being it is off to the right, I assume that yes it is an ad space. But ad or not, it is auto playing, and that is kinda cheap imho.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Hurtful Ads: Daily Question for Facebook Apr 26, 2013, 07:58  Blue 

Shataan wrote on Apr 25, 2013, 22:25:
I am getting a tad pizzed off at the small vids on the top right of the front page just starting up on their own, with no way for me to turn em off. News Bulletin.... if I wanna watch that shiz, I`LL turn it on. If this kinda thing continues, I guess I`ll have to find a different site than Blues to hang at. Too bad tho, cause I have hung here for years literally.

This doesn't sound like it should be happening. Can you explain what you mean? Are you getting popups with videos, or are these videos playing in one of the ad spaces?

Stephen "Blue" Heaslip
Blue's News Publisher, Editor-in-Chief, El Presidente for Life

2. Re: Hurtful Ads: Daily Question for Facebook Apr 25, 2013, 22:25 Shataan

I am getting a tad pizzed off at the small vids on the top right of the front page just starting up on their own, with no way for me to turn em off. News Bulletin.... if I wanna watch that shiz, I`LL turn it on. If this kinda thing continues, I guess I`ll have to find a different site than Blues to hang at. Too bad tho, cause I have hung here for years literally.  

1. Hurtful Ads: Daily Question for Facebook Mar 15, 2012, 14:43 karnevil3

Hi,
what's with the blinking colorful ads that are clogging up all four sides of the webpage? this is killing the fun of logging on to Bluesnews. In addition, they have this girls head popping in and out and it distracts our attention.
Please get rid of them, or at least reduce their magnitude and frequency.
cheers, Jorge

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo