Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

General Discussion > Thanks Blue

View
11 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

11. Re: Thanks Blue Mar 12, 2011, 13:44 Ant

Ditto even though I am a bit late.  

Ant @ The Ant Farm: http://antfarm.ma.cx and Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net ...
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

10. No subject Feb 10, 2011, 04:33 flechett3

Same goes for me, as well. bluesnews.com will be something I check every day for my 'wtf is going on in my life' stuff, just like google is where I go when I don't fucking know something.  

9. Re: Thanks Blue Mar 11, 2010, 16:58 shul

Seeing this thread I must join the well wishers, Blue, this site is something to look for, and amazingly I too have been using it for over a decade.  

8. Re: Thanks! Mar 7, 2010, 19:51 Rigs

Indeed, my sincerest gratitude goes to Blue and friends for being, in my opinion, the greatest gaming news site on the net! There's a reason this site has withstood the test of time...

Here's to another tenth of a billion! Drinkers

=-Rigs-=

This comment was edited on Mar 7, 2010, 19:56.

'I know what you think you are, what you want us to believe! But I don't buy it! For three years now you've been pulling everyone's strings, getting us to do all the work, and you haven't done a damn thing except stand there and look cryptic.'

7. Thanks! Mar 6, 2010, 10:58 Tigger

Ditto and thanks Blue. I've used this site and only this site as my starting point for gaming news since 1997.  

--
Tigger
Vic Fontaine for President

6. No subject Mar 4, 2010, 23:57 Lit_Reflex001

Bluesnews is the best.  

5. No subject Mar 4, 2010, 19:54 Sepharo

The only reason Bluesnews isn't my homepage is because I waste enough time here intentionally and I don't need to be wasting time here unintentionally  

4. No subject Mar 3, 2010, 12:28 Verno

Agreed, thanks Blue. I haven't always hung around the boards but I've been lurking since the early days. Setting Bluesnews as my homepage is always one of the first things I do on any new machine.  

Playing: Gauntlet, Dark Souls 2, Wasteland 2
Watching: Intruders, 24 Live Another Day, The Signal

3. Re: Thanks Blue Mar 2, 2010, 22:07 Creston

Ditto and Amen.

Thanks, Blue. *clicks a few more ads.*

Creston

2. Re: Thanks Blue Feb 28, 2010, 15:28 Kosumo

I too have had Bluesnews as my home page every since mid/late 90's and can only support you 100% in giving Blue and the team a massive thumbs up and thank you.  

1. Thanks Blue Feb 28, 2010, 14:24 OldScho0l

I wanted to take a moment to thank Blue and everyone who has made this site possible over the past 13+ years. I have used this site as my home page ever since the days of Quake and have gotten most of my tech/gaming info from here. We've seen a lot of similar sites come and go over the years (redwood) yet Blues has always been here for us.

Thanks Blue and co. You've made huge difference in my/our lives. The internet would be a sorry place without a place that feels so much like home. Thank you!

11 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo