Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

General Discussion > Thanks Blue

View
11 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

11. Re: Thanks Blue Mar 12, 2011, 13:44 Ant

Ditto even though I am a bit late.  

Ant @ The Ant Farm: http://antfarm.ma.cx and Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net ...
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

10. No subject Feb 10, 2011, 04:33 flechett3

Same goes for me, as well. bluesnews.com will be something I check every day for my 'wtf is going on in my life' stuff, just like google is where I go when I don't fucking know something.  

9. Re: Thanks Blue Mar 11, 2010, 16:58 shul

Seeing this thread I must join the well wishers, Blue, this site is something to look for, and amazingly I too have been using it for over a decade.  

8. Re: Thanks! Mar 7, 2010, 19:51 Rigs

Indeed, my sincerest gratitude goes to Blue and friends for being, in my opinion, the greatest gaming news site on the net! There's a reason this site has withstood the test of time...

Here's to another tenth of a billion! Drinkers

=-Rigs-=

This comment was edited on Mar 7, 2010, 19:56.

'Now, we gave you a promise and we are bound by that promise and damn you for asking for it! And damn me for agreeing to it! And damn all of us to hell, because that is exactly where we're going!'

7. Thanks! Mar 6, 2010, 10:58 Tigger

Ditto and thanks Blue. I've used this site and only this site as my starting point for gaming news since 1997.  

--
Tigger
Vic Fontaine for President

6. No subject Mar 4, 2010, 23:57 Lit_Reflex001

Bluesnews is the best.  

5. No subject Mar 4, 2010, 19:54 Sepharo

The only reason Bluesnews isn't my homepage is because I waste enough time here intentionally and I don't need to be wasting time here unintentionally  

4. No subject Mar 3, 2010, 12:28 Verno

Agreed, thanks Blue. I haven't always hung around the boards but I've been lurking since the early days. Setting Bluesnews as my homepage is always one of the first things I do on any new machine.  

Playing: Fire Emblem, Diablo 3, Bravely Default
Watching: The Machine, After the Dark, Devils Due

3. Re: Thanks Blue Mar 2, 2010, 22:07 Creston

Ditto and Amen.

Thanks, Blue. *clicks a few more ads.*

Creston

2. Re: Thanks Blue Feb 28, 2010, 15:28 Kosumo

I too have had Bluesnews as my home page every since mid/late 90's and can only support you 100% in giving Blue and the team a massive thumbs up and thank you.  

1. Thanks Blue Feb 28, 2010, 14:24 OldScho0l

I wanted to take a moment to thank Blue and everyone who has made this site possible over the past 13+ years. I have used this site as my home page ever since the days of Quake and have gotten most of my tech/gaming info from here. We've seen a lot of similar sites come and go over the years (redwood) yet Blues has always been here for us.

Thanks Blue and co. You've made huge difference in my/our lives. The internet would be a sorry place without a place that feels so much like home. Thank you!

11 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo