Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Wolfenstein Interview

Raven’s Eric Beissman talks about the highly anticipated Wolfenstein game on GameZone shares thoughts from Raven's creative director on the upcoming return of super-soldier William "B.J." Blazkowicz in a new Wolfenstein game. Topics include how this first-person shooter franchise has evolved since being revived in 2001, stealthy elements, how the "Veil" differs from effects like "bullet time," coordinating with the outside studio creating the game's multiplayer component, and a bit about the Wolfenstein movie.

View
2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

2. Re: Wolfenstein Interview Jun 27, 2009, 13:37 Kem!kaL

The MP will make or break it. RtCW was out a long time ago, but the MP was fun as hell- fast, objective and class based MP, well-balanced, excellent small maps.

I just don't have much faith they've tried to recreate that exp, or were able to, since they still haven't said anything about the MP and the game releases in a month.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

1. Re: Wolfenstein Interview Jun 27, 2009, 12:36 Prez

This is highly anticipated? I don't really hear or see much buzz about it myself. Not saying it can't be awesome; just mentioning that it doesn't seem all that "highly anticipated" from where I'm sitting. On the surface, it's pretty "meh"-sounding to me, but we'll see.

This comment was edited on Jun 27, 2009, 12:36.

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo