new version 1.1 patch for Demigod
automatically available, offering the first of "several major planned updates"
for Gas Powered Games' action/strategy game. Here's word on the
Demigod v1.1 is out! This is the first of several major planned
updates to Demigod from developer Gas Powered Games.
Version v1.1 highlights:
• Teams can concede a game to end it early once it becomes
apparent who is going to win.
• Launch of the second Epoch online. Existing statistics
archived and rankings based on new games.
• Improved chat window handling
• When players sell a minion idol, minions connected to
that idol are destroyed.
• Improved computer AI.
• Removed ďspammyĒ achievement alerts.
• Improved visuals on certain nVidia cards at lower quality
• Heart of Life more expensive, now an artifact, longer
• Hex Scroll is more powerful
• Pantheon games are forced to even teams (e.g. 3 vs. 3)
• Reward for completing a game is now 40 favor points.
• Reduced experience and gold reward from killing piling
priests and angels.
• Angel unit AI improved
• Many small tweaks and fixes to engine and multiplayer
• Custom Games fully make use of new Demigod Online system
developed by Stardock:
◦ Players who have opened their ports
get directly connected.
◦ Players who donít have opened ports
will get connected via a NAT server
◦ Players who still canít connect
will have their games hosted by Stardock servers based in Asia, Europe, or North
America depending on player location.
We will also be resetting the stats to launch the second Epoch later today and
that includes favor points so that everyone is starting from an equal playing
field. First epoch stats are being archived.