Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Sword of the Stars: Argos Naval Yard Preorders

Impulse now offers preorders of Sword of the Stars: Argos Naval Yard, the expansion for Sword of the Stars slated for release one week from today. Word is: "Sword of the Stars: Argos Naval Yard adds 3 new scenarios, 10 new weapons, over 75 new technologies and more. This expansion requires either Sword of the Stars: A Murder of Crows, or Sword of the Stars Ultimate Collection installed to play."

View
8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

8. Re: Sword of the Stars: Argos Naval Yard Preorders Jun 11, 2009, 19:33 Blatz

Their subheadings are not very spacey.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: Sword of the Stars: Argos Naval Yard Preorders Jun 11, 2009, 18:47 Suddenly_Dead

Has it changed significantly since it first came out? When I last played it, the game had issues. The interface was poorly put together; the combat was shallow and repetitive; and wars dragged on for ages.  

6. Re: Sword of the Stars: Argos Naval Yard Preorders Jun 11, 2009, 15:44 Dwarf_Snowninja

Good to hear... after the debacle of moo3 it seems there's been a drought of good 4x space games.  

5. Re: Sword of the Stars: Argos Naval Yard Preorders Jun 11, 2009, 08:33 Aganazer

Dwarf, IMO its the best space 4X game out. The combat is much more entertaining than any of its competition.

Its a fighting focused game, so if you're into the politics of the civ games and Gal Civ games then you won't find as much of that here, although there is still plenty of racial negotiations. Even in the Civ games I was never satisfied until my military has completely wiped out all opposition, so I really like the play style of SOTS.

4. Re: Sword of the Stars: Argos Naval Yard Preorders Jun 11, 2009, 03:49 Dwarf_Snowninja

How is this game? Ive been putting off even looking at it for fear of becoming too engrossed (while still taking classes), now that summer has arrived I have time on my hands, is it worth a look?  

3. Re: Sword of the Stars: Argos Naval Yard Preorders Jun 11, 2009, 01:10 Wolfox

i thought the developer went tango uniform.

The publisher did, not the developer. And Paradox is now the new publisher for Kerberos.

2. Re: Sword of the Stars: Argos Naval Yard Preorders Jun 11, 2009, 00:40 Karnisov

i thought the developer went tango uniform.  
"Think for yourself. Question authority."
-- Timothy Leary

1. Re: Sword of the Stars: Argos Naval Yard Preorders Jun 10, 2009, 22:26 Nate

The pre-order is priced $8.99  

8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo