Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

BioShock 2 Q&A

Dean Tate on BioShock 2 on GameSpot discusses 2K Games' upcoming shooter sequel. One interesting answer covers why Digital Extremes is handling multiplayer support: "You have to play to your strengths. Digital Extremes has a long history in the multiplayer gaming arena, they're proven experts in the field. As a studio we're psyched to have them working on Bio2 MP. As for us here at 2K Australia, I'll say that we're working on stuff that plays to our own strengths as a studio, and that'll show when you get to play the game. We have a great history and background in helping to craft the BioShock single-player experience, and we're playing to that strength in our contributions to BioShock 2."

View
1. Re: BioShock 2 Q&A May 29, 2009, 01:07 everyone

Is the sequel going to be as overrated and lame as its yawn-fest of a big daddy?

I don't understand the fervor over Bioshock. It wasn't all that great. It was actually, imo, pretty pretty basic and mediocre. Not very fun at all. It was just tedious as hell and the weapons didn't seem powerful enough.

I hope Bioshock 2 brings something memorable and worthwhile to the table, as the first one was entirely forgettable and not worth a single play-through. Not really hyped about this one.

Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
>> 1. May 29, 01:07 Re: BioShock 2 Q&A everyone
  2. May 29, 03:12  Re: BioShock 2 Q&A Kxmode
  3. May 29, 05:38 Re: BioShock 2 Q&A bcanceldirt
  4. May 29, 08:32 Re: BioShock 2 Q&A Verno
  5. May 29, 09:52  Re: BioShock 2 Q&A Wowbagger_TIP
  6. May 29, 12:46  Re: BioShock 2 Q&A Kxmode
  7. May 29, 12:54 Re: BioShock 2 Q&A theyarecomingforyou
  8. May 29, 18:11 Re: BioShock 2 Q&A Dades

footer

.. .. ..