Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Metaverse

View
8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

8. Re: Metaverse May 19, 2009, 20:26 already710

Thank you for letting me know, please feel free to email me if problems occur in the future.!
[color=#051730][u]simulation credit[/u][/color]

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: Metaverse May 17, 2009, 10:51 MTechnik

I really have to stop recommending sony cameras to friend which is the really the only Sony product worth buying.
Sony also makes good TVs. Their stereo components aren't great, but they aren't a rip for the cash. But if you know what you are looking for and want, you can find better deals with other brands (HK, denon, yamaha, etc..)

6. Re: Metaverse May 17, 2009, 09:56 RCH

Huh?

This is a quote, which has a link to a.... quote?

Seriously though, it wouldn't occur to me to defend Sony, I just don't see how they are any more/less evil then any other multinational conglomerate. Microsoft/apple/sony, put all these guys in a bag, start hitting the bag with a stick, and never hit the wrong guy.

Comedy is Tragedy + Time.

5. Re: Metaverse May 17, 2009, 07:28 vacs

I really have to stop recommending sony cameras to friend which is the really the only Sony product worth buying. But those arrogant ignorants really don't deserve any money.

Glad that I didn't buy a PS3 as my home media center and instead opted for HTPC.

Has the head of Sony still not noticed that most people now know that Sony doesn't stand for superior quality and technology but for overpriced plastic... at least Apple offers some quality and design, eventhough their products are still overpriced and only meant for wannabe elite and hip egomaniacs.

4. Re: Metaverse May 17, 2009, 06:09 Nucas

i'm sure the top of his list of evils the internet has spawned would be the erosion of the exclusive, vicelike grip his corporation (among others) maintained on the public's access to various media.

oh no! the serfs aren't paying fees!

too many stupid assholes like this are afforded a say in the course technology takes, and it's often the path of a fucking caveman. fucking die already, old guard cocksuckers. you don't comprehend what's going on around you and you don't deserve an opinion.

3. Re: Metaverse May 17, 2009, 02:06 Creston

It is actually unbelievable how good Sony's marketing department is. I mean, think about it. They make products that are typically far more expensive and, in many cases, inferior to their competitors. They typically release competing formats that aren't as good.

They have an entire board of directors made up of absolute, gigantic FUCKWITS like this retard. You're right, mongrel. Nothing good has ever come from the internet. At all. Ever. Everything was so much better in the day when if you needed information on something, you either had to buy a fucking encyclopedia or hope that one of your buddies knew. Sports were so much more fun to follow before the internet, especially if you lived nowhere near your favorite team.

It was so much fun to get patches for a game by WRITING A LETTER to the developer (who lived in another country), and then wait for them to send you a fucking 3.5" floppy, through the postal service, that you could then install on your system in the hopes of fixing your problem after five weeks.

And nobody likes buying stuff online anyways, right? I mean, don't we all just LOVE going to the store, spending 20 minutes trying to find the thing we want, asking some peon about it, hear that they're sold out, but they can order it, and it'll be three weeks? God, I miss those days.

Die in a fucking fire.

Still, despite all this shit, Sony sells absolute fuckloads of product, because somehow people think that Sony = quality. (which is a humorous proposition at best.)

Gotta give credit where credit is due. If their marketing department was in charge of the whole company, we'd now live on Planet Sony, and we'd all be SonyCitizens.

Creston

This comment was edited on May 17, 2009, 02:11.

2. Re: Metaverse May 16, 2009, 14:57 Caveman

The PSP wouldn't last if you couldn't download stuff from the internet and homebrew it easily.  

1. Re: Metaverse May 16, 2009, 13:31 ldonyo

Why is that comment not surprising coming from a Sony exec?  

8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo