Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Transformers Movie

A new movie from Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen offers a look at the upcoming game based on the Megan Fox movie sequel which will apparently also include some robots. The clip starts as a link that transforms into a movie when clicked, available on ActionTrip, AtomicGamer, and FileFront.

View
8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

8. Re: Transformers Movie May 9, 2009, 10:49 Bundy

You pop that chubby my friend, you pop that chubby. Ya my wife was there with me in the theater and when Fox was on the bike I actually outloaded "Oh my god." That didn't win me any points. But since Wolverine was essentially just Hugh Jackman flexing for 2 hours, I think we can call it even.

This comment was edited on May 9, 2009, 10:52.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: new hotness May 9, 2009, 10:39 space captain

been warming up to Bridget Reagan

http://www.imagendelaverdad.laespadadelaverdad.com/data/media/29/bridget_regan_08.jpg

Go forth, and kill!

6. Re: Transformers Movie May 9, 2009, 03:29 siapnar

Newer photos of Cuthbert are not flattering... she looks sloppy. I'm talkin about one's I've seen with her and Dion Phaneuf

On topic: I'm sure this Transformers game won't be much better than the last, which got mediocre reviews

I have projectile dysfunction.

5. Re: Transformers Movie May 9, 2009, 02:13 Caveman

Yup, I agree.

Elisha Cuthbert(omg...what I wouldn't do to get a piece of her)
Jessica Alba
Megan Fox
My vocational teacher from high school
Heidi Klum
Kari Byron from Mythbusters

They emit magic pheromones.

4. Re: Transformers Movie May 9, 2009, 01:00 Cutter

Some females were just created for sex. Pure, unadulterated sex. They just ooze it.  

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

3. Re: Transformers Movie May 8, 2009, 21:49 Caveman

Megan Fox movie sequel... Well I saw Wolverine earlier this week and before it was a new trailer for Transformers. The clip of Megan Fox on the bike alone made the price of admission worth it.
Oh hell yea I just saw the trailer during Star Trek and was trying not to pop a chubby.

2. Re: Transformers Movie May 8, 2009, 21:27 Wildone

f**k yea it did..forget the robots..  

1. Re: Transformers Movie May 8, 2009, 21:21 Bundy

hahaha, nice. Megan Fox movie sequel... Well I saw Wolverine earlier this week and before it was a new trailer for Transformers. The clip of Megan Fox on the bike alone made the price of admission worth it.  

8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo