Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Transformers Movie

A new movie from Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen offers a look at the upcoming game based on the Megan Fox movie sequel which will apparently also include some robots. The clip starts as a link that transforms into a movie when clicked, available on ActionTrip, AtomicGamer, and FileFront.

View
8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

8. Re: Transformers Movie May 9, 2009, 10:49 Bundy

You pop that chubby my friend, you pop that chubby. Ya my wife was there with me in the theater and when Fox was on the bike I actually outloaded "Oh my god." That didn't win me any points. But since Wolverine was essentially just Hugh Jackman flexing for 2 hours, I think we can call it even.

This comment was edited on May 9, 2009, 10:52.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: new hotness May 9, 2009, 10:39 space captain

been warming up to Bridget Reagan

http://www.imagendelaverdad.laespadadelaverdad.com/data/media/29/bridget_regan_08.jpg

Go forth, and kill!

6. Re: Transformers Movie May 9, 2009, 03:29 siapnar

Newer photos of Cuthbert are not flattering... she looks sloppy. I'm talkin about one's I've seen with her and Dion Phaneuf

On topic: I'm sure this Transformers game won't be much better than the last, which got mediocre reviews

I have projectile dysfunction.

5. Re: Transformers Movie May 9, 2009, 02:13 Caveman

Yup, I agree.

Elisha Cuthbert(omg...what I wouldn't do to get a piece of her)
Jessica Alba
Megan Fox
My vocational teacher from high school
Heidi Klum
Kari Byron from Mythbusters

They emit magic pheromones.

4. Re: Transformers Movie May 9, 2009, 01:00 Cutter

Some females were just created for sex. Pure, unadulterated sex. They just ooze it.  

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's deadů Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe

3. Re: Transformers Movie May 8, 2009, 21:49 Caveman

Megan Fox movie sequel... Well I saw Wolverine earlier this week and before it was a new trailer for Transformers. The clip of Megan Fox on the bike alone made the price of admission worth it.
Oh hell yea I just saw the trailer during Star Trek and was trying not to pop a chubby.

2. Re: Transformers Movie May 8, 2009, 21:27 Wildone

f**k yea it did..forget the robots..  

1. Re: Transformers Movie May 8, 2009, 21:21 Bundy

hahaha, nice. Megan Fox movie sequel... Well I saw Wolverine earlier this week and before it was a new trailer for Transformers. The clip of Megan Fox on the bike alone made the price of admission worth it.  

8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo