Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Wheelman Film Plans

Variety has word that John Singleton is set to direct a Wheelman movie for Paramount that will star Vin Diesel, whose digital form is the star of the Wheelman video game. A film to follow the game was mentioned when Wheelman was announced, back when Midway was still owned by Paramount Pictures owner Sumner Redstone. Word is: "Diesel will play an expert driver who comes out of retirement to protect a woman from his past."

View
8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

8. Re: Wheelman Film Plans May 9, 2009, 08:34 Blatz

Let's just get on with Riddick III already, shall we? I'd really like to see the Underverse and Vin do his thing before he gets too old.

Agreed.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: Wheelman Film Plans May 9, 2009, 01:08 Cutter

Let's just get on with Riddick III already, shall we? I'd really like to see the Underverse and Vin do his thing before he gets too old.

"Nobody wants to be nobody in America. Ed is the apotheosis of a prevailing American syndrome. It used to be that someone became famous because they were special. Now people are considered special just for being famous. Fame, itself, is its own virtue.

6. Re: Wheelman Film Plans May 8, 2009, 20:07 Blatz

I assumed there already was a movie.

and

... things become even more complicated when diesel discovers that the woman from his past used to be a man! But not just any man... "You gave me shit back in our school days, now I have given you shit... on your... "

5. Re: Wheelman Film Plans May 8, 2009, 19:15 Nucas

Could the plot be any more generic?

things become even more complicated when diesel discovers the daughter he never knew he had is mixed up in the plot. can he get to her and her pet dog in time?

also, the dog can play basketball.

4. Re: Wheelman Film Plans May 8, 2009, 12:18 strich

cause this has never been done before in a movie?  

I don't believe in a lot of things, but I do believe in duct tape.

3. Re: Wheelman Film Plans May 8, 2009, 11:27 Kxmode

Yes. "Diesel will play a driver who drives a woman."

2. Re: Wheelman Film Plans May 8, 2009, 11:11 theyarecomingforyou

SteamID: theyarecomingforyou
Star Citizen: Blue's News

1. Re: Wheelman Film Plans May 8, 2009, 10:44 Kxmode

There will come a day when a video game film will become the gold standard for the genre like The Dark Knight did for all comic book films.  

8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo