Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

CoH: Tales of Valor Ships, Canadian CD Key Woes

This press release from THQ announces the retail availability of Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor, following last night's digital release of the standalone RTS expansion. Also THQ support offers help for Canadian customers who did not get an activation key with their copy of the game (thanks Voodoo Extreme). Here's a snippet on the release:

Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor immerses players in some of the most historic, tide-turning battles of World War II, offering three intense single-player campaigns, three new multiplayer modes and a new “direct-fire” feature that brings advanced tactical control to the battlefield. Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor is available now at retail and online outlets for Windows PC.

View
2. missing cd keys Apr 9, 2009, 21:10 maldoror

About 6 months or so ago I bought a company of heroes gold from target, inside there was no cd key whatsoever. After contacting support I was basically told they could not do shit for me, so I took the game back and bought something else from another publisher.

Do game publishers even know what customer support means anymore?

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Apr 9, 18:59 Re: CoH: Tales of Valor Ships, Canadian CD Key Woes Paranoid Jack
>> 2. Apr 9, 21:10  missing cd keys maldoror
  3. Apr 11, 03:50   Re: missing cd keys Charlie_Six

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo