Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Into the Black

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Into the Black Apr 1, 2009, 17:12 Marvin T. Martian

Hobbit trilogy? Oh come the fuck on! The book is barely 300 pages! This is the sort of studio greed that ruins these properties.

Damn right--no need for them to do this other than their quest for the buck. I'll be dead before the 3rd installment let alone Ian!

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Into the Black Apr 1, 2009, 02:44 The Half Elf

If they can get the entire staff from LOTR to do a Hobbit Trilogy... I would be all for it.  

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

3. Re: Into the Black Apr 1, 2009, 02:30 Z9000

I think it's cool that there will be 3 more movies. They can cover all kinds of back story. The article even mentions cameos of LOTR people and some back story on the Wizard relations. 6 Tolkein movies? What is there to complain about? I am cheering!  
PS3 resurgance by GOW3 - Check! Mass Effect for PS3 - Check! Diablo 3 for consoles? I say "For sure"!

2. Re: Into the Black Apr 1, 2009, 00:26 Hoop

They had better point a camera in front of Ian Mckellen soon cause I've heard death limits an actors range, maybe he and Ian Holm will have non speaking parts.

Um .. Behind you...

1. Re: Into the Black Mar 31, 2009, 23:41 Cutter

Hobbit trilogy? Oh come the fuck on! The book is barely 300 pages! This is the sort of studio greed that ruins these properties.

Too bad about Andy. I loved him on Angel. He was too much fun. RIP Andy!

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's dead… Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo