Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Evening Tech Bits

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Evening Tech Bits Mar 28, 2009, 12:15 xXBatmanXx

They really made them solid back in the day. You could've used my old Keytronic as a deadly weapon.

Yeah, the best part about it - it was one of the first quiet keyboards, although not all that quiet compared to ones now, it has the rubber nipples under each of the keys, so it isn't a clicky kb.

I have had to replace some of the (in my best Ren and Stimpy voice) "Rubber Nipples" - but it is hands down the BEST keyboard I have ever used. And no god forsaken windows key - and the ENTER key is 2 lines, not 1.

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Evening Tech Bits Mar 28, 2009, 05:04 osage no onna

Best keyboard? The same one I have been using since 1994:

The Packard Bell 5130.

They really made them solid back in the day. You could've used my old Keytronic as a deadly weapon.

2. Re: Evening Tech Bits Mar 27, 2009, 23:39 Creston

Still cameras becoming obsolete?

7 billion images on photobucket (and what... 300 trillion on facebook?) would seem to indicate no, but it's hard to argue with where the technology is going.

Ofcourse, it's FAR easier to make a good picture than it is to make a good (short) movie. I think quite a few people will still make predominantly still shots with their HD cameras.

But I think technology wise, a camera that can ONLY do still shots is going to be gone pretty damn soon, yeah.

Creston

1. Re: Evening Tech Bits Mar 27, 2009, 22:57 xXBatmanXx

Best keyboard? The same one I have been using since 1994:

The Packard Bell 5130.

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo