Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Gold - Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor

THQ and Relic Entertainment announce that Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor is gold, and the World War II real-time strategy standalone expansion is expected in stores on April 9. Here's the skinny:

AGOURA HILLS, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--THQ Inc. (NASDAQ: THQI) today announced Company of Heroes®: Tales of Valor™, the next chapter in the critically-acclaimed Company of Heroes franchise, has reached the gold master stage of development and has entered manufacturing. Developed by award-winning Real-Time Strategy (RTS) developer, Relic Entertainment, Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor offers three, intense single-player campaigns, three new multiplayer modes and an innovative “direct-fire” feature that offers an unprecedented amount of control on the battlefield. Scheduled for a nationwide release at all major retail and online outlets on April 9, 2009, Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor will be available as a Games for Windows® PC title for a suggested retail price of $29.99.

“Building upon the recent critical and commercial success of Dawn of War II, Relic Entertainment is set to deliver the next great chapter in the award-winning Company of Heroes franchise,” said Kevin Kraff, vice president of global brand management, THQ. “Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor strengthens Relic Entertainment’s reputation as a leading RTS developer, with an unwavering dedication to innovative, ground-breaking gameplay experiences.”

“Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor brings an exceptional amount of tactical control and intimate combat to the franchise,” said Tarrnie Williams, general manager, Relic Entertainment. “The three new single-player campaigns, new multiplayer modes and advanced gameplay mechanics emphasize precision and require players to use a new level of strategy and skill to achieve victory during the historic battles of World War II.”

View
15. Re: Gold - Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor Mar 26, 2009, 18:11 Donkey_Punch

I loved COH but I got fed up with having 30% of my games crash or end because of network problems.. so I uninstalled it.

I only play single player and never had a single crash or problem. I assume all the problems are with multi-player.

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Mar 26, 10:16 Re: Gold - Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor KilrathiAce
  2. Mar 26, 12:09  Re: Gold - Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor Tumbler
  9. Mar 26, 15:19   Re: Gold - Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor Krovven
  14. Mar 26, 17:26    Re: Gold - Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor Flatline
  6. Mar 26, 14:49  Re: Gold - Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor Caveman
  8. Mar 26, 15:10  Re: Gold - Company of Heroes: Tales of V Warskull
  13. Mar 26, 17:09   Re: Gold - Company of Heroes: Tales of V Parallax Abstraction
  16. Mar 26, 18:11    Re: Gold - Company of Heroes: Tales of V Tumbler
  20. Mar 27, 03:56     Re: Gold - Company of Heroes: Tales of V monkay
  3. Mar 26, 13:05 Re: Gold - Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor theyarecomingforyou
  4. Mar 26, 13:12  Re: Gold - Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor FloorPie
  5. Mar 26, 13:31   Re: Gold - Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor mexpak
  7. Mar 26, 14:55 Re: Gold - Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor Donkey_Punch
  10. Mar 26, 15:34 Re: Gold - Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor theyarecomingforyou
  11. Mar 26, 16:24 Re: Gold - Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor Charlie_Six
  12. Mar 26, 16:59  Re: Gold - Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor Ray Ban
>> 15. Mar 26, 18:11  Re: Gold - Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor Donkey_Punch
  17. Mar 26, 18:20 Re: Gold - Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor Charlie_Six
  18. Mar 26, 19:25 Re: Gold - Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor Fausticle
  19. Mar 26, 21:21  Re: Gold - Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor Paranoid Jack

footer

Blue's News logo