Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

BioShock 2 Simultaneous Release Planned

Computer and Video Games has learned from 2K Games that they plan on releasing BioShock 2 simultaneously for Windows, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3. They also say that everyone's burning curiosity about the game's multiplayer support will be satisfied "soon enough."

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: BioShock 2 Simultaneous Release Planned Mar 21, 2009, 08:34 Burrito of Peace

I'm apparently one of the few people who loved Rapture as much as I loved the story of the first.

I am definitely looking forward to this.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: BioShock 2 Simultaneous Release Planned Mar 21, 2009, 00:33 theAntiELVIS

Ummmm....simultaneous release....

-tAE-

4. Re: BioShock 2 Simultaneous Release Planned Mar 21, 2009, 00:25 Caveman

I can't see multiplayer being very well balanced with the plasmids :/  

3. Re: BioShock 2 Simultaneous Release Planned Mar 20, 2009, 22:49 Lorcin

Nope it's now Bioshock 2: Hello Kitty Adventures  

2. Re: BioShock 2 Simultaneous Release Planned Mar 20, 2009, 21:52 Cutter

They mean Bioshock 2: Sea of Dreams, right?

"Nobody wants to be nobody in America. Ed is the apotheosis of a prevailing American syndrome. It used to be that someone became famous because they were special. Now people are considered special just for being famous. Fame, itself, is its own virtue.

1. Re: BioShock 2 Simultaneous Release Planned Mar 20, 2009, 21:11 theyarecomingforyou

Multiplayer? Cool. I just hope they actually support it and do a decent job. Far Cry 2's multiplayer had huge potential but the developers failed to address any of the balance issues or add any improvements / extra content - banning snipers and allowing you to join games midway through would have dramatically improved it.  

SteamID: theyarecomingforyou
Star Citizen: Blue's News

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo