Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

BioShock 2 Simultaneous Release Planned

Computer and Video Games has learned from 2K Games that they plan on releasing BioShock 2 simultaneously for Windows, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3. They also say that everyone's burning curiosity about the game's multiplayer support will be satisfied "soon enough."

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: BioShock 2 Simultaneous Release Planned Mar 21, 2009, 08:34 Burrito of Peace

I'm apparently one of the few people who loved Rapture as much as I loved the story of the first.

I am definitely looking forward to this.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: BioShock 2 Simultaneous Release Planned Mar 21, 2009, 00:33 theAntiELVIS

Ummmm....simultaneous release....

-tAE-

4. Re: BioShock 2 Simultaneous Release Planned Mar 21, 2009, 00:25 Caveman

I can't see multiplayer being very well balanced with the plasmids :/  

3. Re: BioShock 2 Simultaneous Release Planned Mar 20, 2009, 22:49 Lorcin

Nope it's now Bioshock 2: Hello Kitty Adventures  

2. Re: BioShock 2 Simultaneous Release Planned Mar 20, 2009, 21:52 Cutter

They mean Bioshock 2: Sea of Dreams, right?

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?

1. Re: BioShock 2 Simultaneous Release Planned Mar 20, 2009, 21:11 theyarecomingforyou

Multiplayer? Cool. I just hope they actually support it and do a decent job. Far Cry 2's multiplayer had huge potential but the developers failed to address any of the balance issues or add any improvements / extra content - banning snipers and allowing you to join games midway through would have dramatically improved it.  

SteamID: theyarecomingforyou

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo