Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

New Wolfenstein Trailer "Tomorrow"

Raven Software announces that tomorrow night's episode of Gametrailers TV will offer "the exclusive first-ever look at the new Wolfenstein in action." Neither point is completely accurate, as the "Friday night" episodes of the program actually air on Saturday morning at 1:00 am, and the first look at the World War II shooter remake came at last year's E3, in a trailer that was expanded for QuakeCon. Anyway, here's the word on the program: "This half-hour special features the World Premiere of a brand new trailer, a first-look at one of the game's bosses, loads of exclusive gameplay footage, your first look at cut-scenes and interviews with members of id Software & Raven Software. Check out GTTV, Friday night at 1 AM Eastern/Pacific on Spike TV. (Airs at 10 PM Pacific on DirecTV)." Thanks Ant and Planet Wolfenstein.

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: New Wolfenstein Trailer Mar 19, 2009, 15:29 sponge

I thought this was a new chapter, not a remake?

Judging by some of the multiplayer details revealed, it's not going to be a remake.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: New Wolfenstein Trailer Mar 19, 2009, 14:54 Morgan19

I thought this was a new chapter, not a remake?

m19

3. Re: New Wolfenstein Trailer Mar 19, 2009, 14:22 Wallshadows

Is a remake really necessary? Shouldn't id be moving forward on Tech 5 / Doom 4 / Rage rather then relaunching a title that probably just has updated graphics? Is is Raven the primary folks behind this....

This comment was edited on Mar 19, 2009, 14:22.

2. Re: New Wolfenstein Trailer Mar 19, 2009, 13:02 Paketep

I think the new Wolf uses Tech 4, Enahs.

Anyway, I'm really only interested in the multiplayer. I hope it builds over W:ET

1. Re: New Wolfenstein Trailer "Tomorrow" Mar 19, 2009, 12:23 Enahs

It will be on the internet. I want to see the new RAGE/ ID Tech 5 engine in action. Been a while since anything has been shown about it.

I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally.
- W. C. Fields

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo