Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

I Am Alive Dead to Darkworks

Development of I Am Alive has been pulled away from French developer Darkworks and the survival game will be completed by Ubisoft Shanghai, the internal studio that has collaborated with Darkworks on the title over the past couple of years. This seems related to the game's recently announced delay to 2010, as the move is being made "in order to respect the new launch date for this ambitious title, and Darkworks having other obligations." Ubisoft is nonetheless complementary towards the developer: "The team at Darkworks has respected its contractual obligations on the project and will be a part of the success of the game when it launches." Thanks GamesIndustry.biz.

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: I Am Alive Dead to Darkworks Mar 6, 2009, 18:35 StingingVelvet

Pandora was crap compared to the original and Chaos Theory, and Double Agent was the worst in the series.

When I hear Ubisoft Shanghai I run for the hills.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: I Am Alive Dead to Darkworks Mar 6, 2009, 15:26 Caveman

The fuck you talking about Pandora Tomorrow was fucking awesome.  

1. Re: I Am Alive Dead to Darkworks Mar 6, 2009, 11:56 Jerykk

Ouch. Ubisoft Shanghai is responsible for some the worst entries in Ubisoft's series. Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow, Double Agent, EndWar... this does not bode well for I Am Alive.  

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo