Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

UT3 Patch & Titan Pack

A new patch for Unreal Tournament III updates the first-person shooter to version 2.0 with a number of fixes and changes while also paving the way for the new Titan Pack for the game, which is also now available. The patch adding client-side demo recording, improvements to Steam integration, server browser changes, UI tweaks, and much more can be found on AtomicGamer, BeyondUnreal, eXp.de, FanGaming, FileFront, FilePlanet (registration required), Fileplay, Gamer's Hell, and The Patches Scrolls. The Titan Pack that adds 16 new maps, three bonus pack 1 maps, two new game-types, the titular Titan mutator, vehicles, deployables, 57 Steam achievements, and more is available on AtomicGamer, BeyondUnreal, eXp de, FanGaming, FileFront, Fileplay, FilePlanet (registration required), Gamer's Hell, and The Patches Scrolls. The UT3 Titan Pack Reveal on BeyondUnreal is a good place to read all the details about this update.

View
13. Re: UT3 Patch amp; Titan Pack Mar 6, 2009, 10:02 4D-Boxing

I agree with the comments regarding the UI. SOme server admins told me it was supposed to be a major change but now that I've seen it for myself..lol

LittleMe said it all... you click & it freezes for sec..then lags..before i had to click now it's a double click. & the flow is just as bad as before. I should not have to click so many times to get to the server list. Look at CoD4 one click & I'm in the list.

They fixed the flak..movement & aiming is a bit diff.

I'll have to double check tonight but it almost looked like they removed some animations..I hope it was just lag that gave that impression.

I would have dropped the awards & remade the old 2k4 maps & game modes for UT3...still way more people playing 2k4 than ut3.

Previous Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Mar 5, 09:35 Re: UT3 Patch  & Titan Pack theyarecomingforyou
  2. Mar 5, 09:40  Re: UT3 Patch  & Titan Pack Optimaximal
  3. Mar 5, 09:56   Re: UT3 Patch  & Titan Pack tuddies
  5. Mar 5, 11:47   Re: UT3 Patch  & Titan Pack Jack
  7. Mar 5, 12:55    Re: UT3 Patch  & Titan Pack LittleMe
  4. Mar 5, 10:32 Re: UT3 Patch  & Titan Pack KilrathiAce
  6. Mar 5, 12:01  Re: UT3 Patch  & Titan Pack Jerykk
  8. Mar 5, 13:17 Re: UT3 Patch amp; Titan Pack Ecthelion
  9. Mar 5, 15:57 Re: UT3 Patch amp; Titan Pack Carver
  10. Mar 5, 15:59  Re: UT3 Patch amp; Titan Pack nin