Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Rumored DX3 Shots

The Eidos Forums have a couple of pieces of art purported to be from Deus Ex 3, one looking like a screenshot, and the other a piece of concept art. These are not official, and there is considerable argument back and forth as to whether they are genuine. Thanks VG247.

View
8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

8. Re: Rumored DX3 Shots Mar 4, 2009, 03:16 Reactor

That way, if the game sucks, you can't be disappointed.

On Blues? Are you kidding?

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: Rumored DX3 Shots Mar 4, 2009, 03:09 NKD

Your negativity makes me sick.

Caveman hates everything. He clearly needs medication and probably therapy.

If you don't like where gaming is heading, stop giving your money to the people who are taking it in that direction.

6. Re: Rumored DX3 Shots Mar 4, 2009, 01:03 StingingVelvet

Game makes me sick.

Your negativity makes me sick.

5. Re: Rumored DX3 Shots Mar 4, 2009, 00:02 Jerykk

In the case of DX3, it's best to expect the worst. That way, if the game sucks, you can't be disappointed. Conversely, if the game is good, you'll be pleasantly surprised.  

4. Re: Rumored DX3 Shots Mar 4, 2009, 00:02 NKD

Looks pretty good, but it doesn't tell us much. Cant wait to see some outdoor shots.  

If you don't like where gaming is heading, stop giving your money to the people who are taking it in that direction.

3. Re: Rumored DX3 Shots Mar 3, 2009, 23:29 Aero

If they make a decent sized world, this could be okay. DX2 would have been okay but for that it felt as though it took place entirely on one block, if not one building.

There is so much potential for an amazing game here though that the disappointment if it turns out like DX2 would be too much to bare.

I'm going with Tuddies on this one. I have low to nil expectations but I would love to be proven wrong.

2. Re: Rumored DX3 Shots Mar 3, 2009, 21:14 Caveman

Game makes me sick.  

1. Re: Rumored DX3 Shots Mar 3, 2009, 20:47 tuddies

both of those shots look like old quake levels. the problem with DX2 was not the quality of the graphics, but the big dump that the consoles took on large levels and view distances.

consoles have been crapping on pc gaming ever since they offered their measly system specs up for sale to the public. each day, the consoles stagnate and the PC pushes ahead, creating another gap for the consoles to crap on.

no hope for this. suprise me eidos.

8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo