Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Ships Ahoy - Sins of a Solar Empire: Entrenchment

Stardock announces the Entrenchment "micro-expansion" for Ironclad's Sins of a Solar Empire is now available for online purchase and download on Stardock's Impulse service. Here's a description: "Entrenchment adds a host of new features including starbases, defense upgrades, a new defense technology tree, mine fields, and hundreds of enhancements to both the gameplay and graphics of the game." Of course, the original Sins of a Solar Empire is required to play. Word is Ironclad has plans for further micro-expansions over the next year.

View
5. Re: Ships Ahoy - Sins of a Solar Empire: Entrenchment Feb 25, 2009, 18:24 Kamakazie

Anything that gets compared to Sacrifice gets at least one try from me.

While I don't agree that Demigod is like Sacrifice I do agree that Sacrifice was fucking awesome.

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Feb 25, 16:28 Re: Ships Ahoy - Sins of a Solar Empire: Entrenchment Bluesfanboi
  2. Feb 25, 17:13  Re: Ships Ahoy - Sins of a Solar Empire: Entrenchment Keith
  3. Feb 25, 17:38   Re: Ships Ahoy - Sins of a Solar Empire: Entrenchment Mikus_Aurelius
  4. Feb 25, 17:53    Re: Ships Ahoy - Sins of a Solar Empire: Entrenchment Ventura
  8. Feb 25, 21:16     Re: Ships Ahoy - Sins of a Solar Empire: Entrenchment Bluesfanboi
>> 5. Feb 25, 18:24    Re: Ships Ahoy - Sins of a Solar Empire: Entrenchment Kamakazie
  6. Feb 25, 18:32     Re: Ships Ahoy - Sins of a Solar Empire: Entrenchment starmonkey
  7. Feb 25, 19:26      Re: Ships Ahoy - Sins of a Solar Empire: Entrenchment Keith
  11. Feb 25, 23:03  Re: Ships Ahoy - Sins of a Solar Empire: Entrenchment Wowbagger_TIP
  12. Feb 26, 09:45   Re: Ships Ahoy - Sins of a Solar Empire: Entrenchment Prez
  9. Feb 25, 22:24 Re: Ships Ahoy - Sins of a Solar Empire: Entrenchment Creston
  10. Feb 25, 22:42 Re: Ships Ahoy - Sins of a Solar Empire: Entrenchment Z9000

footer

Blue's News logo