Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

New TF2 Scout Details

A new Team Fortress 2: The Scout Update outlines the Force-A-Nature, a double-barreled shotgun to be added to The Scout's arsenal in tomorrow's Team Fortress 2 patch. The update offers a link to buy a real Force-A-Nature t-shirt and a poll to help determine which of the Scout's three unlockables should be released first between The Sandman, Bonk Energy Drink, or the Force-A-Nature.

View
34 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

34. Re: New TF2 Scout Details Feb 24, 2009, 15:52 The Raven

I've been a user here for longer than you've had pubic hair. Why don't you calm down and go have a Coke or something. You're picking a fight for no reason.

I'm looking forward to the new scout changes myself... I like the Scout, always have... capping is my game. And the less time I spend running back to the front line the better. So some fun class changes and buffs are always welcome.

Dreaming Demon, formerly Tikatt, formerly The Raven
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

33. Re: New TF2 Scout Details Feb 24, 2009, 14:50 Sacrifice

A lot of people like Turbine. It is okay for smaller 6vs6 or 8vs8 scrims, but terrible for 24 or more players.

This comment was edited on Feb 24, 2009, 14:51.

"In questions about good and bad, we ought not to follow the opinion of the many, but the opinion of the one who has understanding."

32. Re: New TF2 Scout Details Feb 24, 2009, 14:38 PHJF

I'm *still* scratching my head how TURBINE, the massive piece of shit it is, made it in before.  

Steam + PSN: PHJF

31. Re: New TF2 Scout Details Feb 24, 2009, 13:14 Caveman

When I played Egypt, I didn't enjoy it that much.  

30. Re: New TF2 Scout Details Feb 24, 2009, 13:01 FatalTourist

Trolls are usually annoying, but reading this thread was kinda funny.
Anyway, these new scout updates look cool. Never played Egypt before, people like it?

Escape Pod Films

29. Re: New TF2 Scout Details Feb 24, 2009, 12:53 dubfanatic

GG you fucking jerks. Keep it up, and you'll soon reduce the last decent PC gaming site on the web down to your level.

Good work feeding the troll, morons.

28. Re: New TF2 Scout Details Feb 24, 2009, 12:42 Sacrifice

I for one like the art style, it is unique and adds to the game. Loony Toons in warfare.  

"In questions about good and bad, we ought not to follow the opinion of the many, but the opinion of the one who has understanding."

27. Re: New TF2 Scout Details Feb 24, 2009, 08:56 InBlack

I dont know, I got TF2 in the Orange Box, which I bought mostly because my Half-Life 2 cds were scratched to hell and back, and obviously because it was a great deal. It was fun for a while, but I couldnt really get into it like I got into the original Team Fortress or Counter Strike. I think it was the mindless hordes ocupying the public servers, and it felt like a chore to find a decent server and some communicative helpful players.

Other than that its a fun game thats a lot deeper than it looks.

I have a nifty blue line!

26. Re: New TF2 Scout Details Feb 24, 2009, 08:42 JaZeeL

nvm

This comment was edited on Feb 24, 2009, 08:44.

25. Re: New TF2 Scout Details Feb 24, 2009, 08:22 SpectralMeat

Well this was an interesting read, and welcome in the jungle SEAL  

Steam: SpectralMeat

24. Re: New TF2 Scout Details Feb 24, 2009, 07:30 S.E.A.L.

I'm new here, but not exactly new to TF2. I've had the game since its beta stage, and it's a great game. You can't judge a book by the cover. If critically acclaimed, and got high ratings all across the board, i don't see why you shouldn't try it out.

I am a fan of Valve, I feel no shame in saying it whatsoever. But I'll criticize if I feel the need. But TF2 is a great game, definitely worth a try.

Nothing intelligent to add, k thx bai.

23. Re: New TF2 Scout Details Feb 24, 2009, 04:39 human

What the hell is the point of your 'question'? You've already served as judge, jury, and executioner on this one. "Judging from its entire approach"? And what approach is that? Oh, that's right; you don't know, because you've never actually played it. If you were actually interested in what qualities this game has, this would be gleaned from gameplay videos, trailers, etc.

You just came here to flaunt your Latinate erudition. The only impression you've given everyone here is, as the scout would say: "Stupid, stupid, STUPID!"

22. Re: New TF2 Scout Details Feb 24, 2009, 02:20 Calabi-Yau

I see the problem now - you cannot comprehend simple words and sentences, nor keep track of who said what.

So you're thick as well as a fanboy: figures.

GG you fucking jerks. Keep it up, and you'll soon reduce the last decent PC gaming site on the web down to your level.

This comment was edited on Feb 24, 2009, 02:24.

21. Re: New TF2 Scout Details Feb 24, 2009, 02:18 Caveman

lol and you call us trolls.  

20. Re: New TF2 Scout Details Feb 24, 2009, 02:16 Calabi-Yau

Pfft. I bet the Ladeez are just falling over themselves to hang out with you and the rest of your 15 year-old TF2 homies.

This comment was edited on Feb 24, 2009, 02:18.

19. Re: New TF2 Scout Details Feb 24, 2009, 02:14 Caveman

Wow, you really need to get laid.  

18. Re: New TF2 Scout Details Feb 24, 2009, 02:08 Calabi-Yau

Caveman, you've been a user here less than a year. Who the fuck do you think you are?

I don't need to troll to tell you kids to fuck off. If I wanted to do that I would have just come in and said it.

Nor do I give a shit whether you like being called a fanboy or not: a fructibus eorum cognoscetis eos.

This comment was edited on Feb 24, 2009, 02:15.

17. Re: New TF2 Scout Details Feb 24, 2009, 01:53 Caveman

But now: don't bother: in fact, fuck the lot of you.

Obvious troll is obvious.

16. Re: New TF2 Scout Details Feb 24, 2009, 01:49 mag

The best thing about TF2 is the mute button. I love the mute button.  

15. Re: New TF2 Scout Details Feb 24, 2009, 01:49 Calabi-Yau

You said:
> you didn't ask "what more is there", you said "it seems completely silly".

In fact my question was:

> I know this game has many supporters but why? It seems completely silly.

You said:
> You questioned the quality of the game's fanbase, not the quality of the game itself.

I did not. But I do now after the responses in this thread.

> I'd be happy to sit here and explain to you what makes Team Fortress 2 such a fantastic game..

In fact i haven't had a chance to check it out, and I asked an honest question. But now: don't bother: in fact, fuck the lot of you.

This comment was edited on Feb 24, 2009, 01:49.

34 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo