Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

ARMA II Movies

The ARMA II Website now offers a new trailer to introduce the Chernarussian Defense Forces (CDF) faction from Bohemia Interactive Studios' upcoming military shooter sequel. They say: "This new intel focuses on the CDF, a faction of brave soldiers defending their young independence and democracy. Trained by Western experts but equipped with a mix of old and modern weapons, the CDF are doing their best to stop all terrorist attacks planned by Northern Separatists from the 'Chernarussian Movement of the Red Star' terrorist organization." Meanwhile, the main website has a clip showing off impressive gameplay footage and cinematics from first- and third-person perspectives, demonstrating urban warfare, infantry combat on a countryside, and a tank battle involving helicopters.

View
5. Re: ARMA II Movies Feb 20, 2009, 23:01 KilgoreTrout

I am a bit sorry to see that the animations are still a bit robotic with little feeling of weight or inertia when they run etc. The unrealistic soldier animations (turning on the spot without moving their feet sometimes) is what turned me off ArmA, it looked too much like the original OFP (which I loved, but not for its graphics).

I think they should invest more in animations and physics than in making 300-million-polygon vehicles.

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Feb 20, 14:38 Re: ARMA II Movies Wildone
  2. Feb 20, 15:45  Re: ARMA II Movies Joss
  3. Feb 20, 17:42  Re: ARMA II Movies BigShot
  6. Feb 21, 01:22   Re: ARMA II Movies Jerykk
  7. Feb 21, 03:00    Re: ARMA II Movies jimnms
  8. Feb 21, 04:44     Re: ARMA II Movies Jackplug
  9. Feb 21, 06:18      Re: ARMA II Movies Jerykk
  10. Feb 21, 08:41       Re: ARMA II Movies CreamyBlood
  13. Feb 21, 18:54       Re: ARMA II Movies Shataan
  14. Feb 22, 14:15        Re: ARMA II Movies Shooters fanboy