Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Gatherings & Competitions

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Feb 18, 2009, 19:49 Proudfoot

I'd have to agree on the strange Fallout 3 praise. I'd say Dead Space was closer to a GOTY award for me than Fallout 3.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Feb 18, 2009, 18:10 Grooves

I have tried and tried to play Fallout 3. It's typically my type of game. But it's just too cumbersome feeling. It's too SLOW. It takes so long for anything to develop. I feel like I am in a time warp playing it.

I just can't understand all the awards it winning. It's a good game but it wasn't the game of the year.

3. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Feb 18, 2009, 13:02 Narf2029

Maybe they just know that once the tools are out, the community will fix all the problems for them. Sure saves them a lot of money to frustrate some people into doing the work for free!  
Huh? I'm sorry, I was thinking about cake.

2. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Feb 18, 2009, 08:23 eRe4s3r

Happened before and will happen again, remember Oblivion, several thousand unfixed bugs, fixed by an community patch , because bethesda couldn't be arsed.

http://baldurdash.org/TESOblivion/UOPFixList.html

Oh, and each of their bigger modules has about 500 bugs un-fixed, fixed by community patches. Among them crash bugs placement bugs and quest bugs (of which i had several before this patch project) esp with Shivering Islands

1. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Feb 18, 2009, 08:17 necrosis

@Fallout 3 Takes Home Top Nods In GameFly Q Awards.

How games so bug ridden get these awards is beyond me. O wait... greasing palms with money.

Both game reviews and these awards seam to bypass any technical errors with the game when they dish out their 10/10 and GoTY awards.

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo