Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X Movie

A brief new trailer shows off a Kulbitinscy (or Kulbit) performed in the upcoming Tom Clancy aerial combat game; one of the more exotic aerobatic maneuvers in the book. If you're curious, grab your parachute and your Dramamine and head over to AtomicGamer or MyGameTrailers for a gander.

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X Movie Feb 18, 2009, 10:17 Lord Tea

I played the demo. I am terrible at this game.

I'm pretty bad at FPS as well....

UPSA = United Police States of America
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X Movie Feb 17, 2009, 23:21 Veinman

I played the demo. I am terrible at this game.  

1. Re: Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X Movie Feb 17, 2009, 22:37 Wowbagger_TIP

Yeah, this game barely nods towards realistic flight dynamics. With things like drifting and this end-over-end flip, it seems like they just decided to toss realism out and go with whatever looks cool. The third-person side-view-ish cam angles that it uses are kinda weird too. I played around with the demo last night, and it really felt more like a wing-commander-esque space shooter than anything else. I'm going to play around with it a bit more and see if I can find anything interesting about the gameplay.  

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." -- Bertrand Russell (I think...)

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo