Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

TF2 Scout Update Next Week

Team Fortress 2 Website now offers the first in a series of media releases to tease a Team Fortress 2 patch next Tuesday that will include the long awaited revamp to the Scout class. The first feature covers the Sandman, saying:

Your Scouts are going to love this highly collectible bat that smacks baseballs at the other team, stunning the living crap out of anyone dumb, slow, drunk, mute, or Australian enough to get in the way. The farther the ball flies before ricocheting offa some chucklehead's skull, the longer he's gonna be stunned. And guys who think they're tough because they're invulnerable? It works on them too. Now the bad news: You can't double-jump when you're carrying this little beauty. On the other hand, double-jumping never put anyone in a coma.

View
7. Re: TF2 Scout Update Next Week Feb 17, 2009, 19:23 dubfanatic

sandman scout + air blast pyro = ultimate uber counter

IMO something is wrong when two offense classes make a D pairing so powerful that it can totally deny ubers. Valve may have screwed the pooch on this one, but I guess I'll have to wait and see before I make a judgment.

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Feb 17, 17:05 Re: TF2 Scout Update Next Week Fuzzmatang
  2. Feb 17, 17:06 Re: TF2 Scout Update Next Week rist3903
  3. Feb 17, 17:13  Re: TF2 Scout Update Next Week Prez
  4. Feb 17, 18:45 Re: TF2 Scout Update Next Week JaZeeL
  5. Feb 17, 19:18  Re: TF2 Scout Update Next Week Overon
  6. Feb 17, 19:21   Re: TF2 Scout Update Next Week human
>> 7. Feb 17, 19:23 Re: TF2 Scout Update Next Week dubfanatic
  8. Feb 17, 19:55  Re: TF2 Scout Update Next Week n0slet
  10. Feb 17, 20:31   Re: TF2 Scout Update Next Week dubfanatic
  11. Feb 17, 20:33    Re: TF2 Scout Update Next Week PHJF