Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

DC Universe Online Interview

DC Universe Online interview on GameDaily talks with comic vet Marv Wolfman about him joining the development team for DC Universe Online. Here's Marv's role in production of the superhero MMORPG in his own words: "Geoff Johns did a masterful job of creating an overview concept for the DC Online game. My job is to take what Geoff did and expand on it. Giving story to the overview, moving the characters and gameplay forward and essentially creating a larger document that I and other writers can create the nitty gritty details around."

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: DC Universe Online Interview Feb 8, 2009, 01:30 Cutter

Will it be fun, is all you need to ask.

"Nobody wants to be nobody in America. Ed is the apotheosis of a prevailing American syndrome. It used to be that someone became famous because they were special. Now people are considered special just for being famous. Fame, itself, is its own virtue.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: DC Universe Online Interview Feb 8, 2009, 01:04 Fion

Did I hear someone say WoW has depth?

hahahaha

CoX definitely has some shallow gameplay, but it also has features that are beyond deeper then WoW. But WoW is easy mode for the masses, and I suspect DC Universe will be too.

This comment was edited on Feb 8, 2009, 01:05.

3. Re: DC Universe Online Interview Feb 7, 2009, 19:55 The Half Elf

Yeah let the players make content for the game because the current content of the game is boring and repetitive as shit. Oh wait, City of Heroes is doing that.

Even for a Sony game, DCU is looking mighty tasty.

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

2. Re: DC Universe Online Interview Feb 7, 2009, 17:40 ColoradoHoudini

All i want to know is that the game will have depth like what WoW has.. or close to it.. and not the shallow game that CoH/CoV is and Champions Online appears it will be.

1. Re: DC Universe Online Interview Feb 7, 2009, 16:58 Bill Borre

How about letting the players create content?  

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo