Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Evochron Legends & Demo

StarWraith 3D Games announces the release of Evochron Legends, the next installment in their series of freeform space combat, trading, racing, exploration, and mercenary simulations. As is the StarWraith 3D way, the game is also available as a playable demo, which can be unlocked for the full game through the online purchase of a game activation key, and the game can also be purchased through GamersGate. Downloads of the demo are also available through the Evochron Legends Website, AtomicGamer, FileFront, and Gamer's Hell. Here's the deal on the game:

You control your destiny in true freeform gameplay with a variety of activities and objectives to complete.

Customize the look, functionality, and performance of your ship with the component-based shipyard. Design your ship for the role you want to play.

Explore a 'seamless' universe without required jump gates or trade lanes to limit your movement, use optional gates to save time and fuel. Master devastating new weapons and technology. Pilot Alliance military ships into battle to defend Evochron.

Keep the ship, upgrades, equipment, money, weapons, crew, and commodities you acquire in the game for use in both single player and multiplayer.

Join forces with other players in multiplayer to complete more challenging cooperative objectives that can offer much better pay.

View
8. Re: Evochron Legends & Demo Feb 6, 2009, 08:37 Aero

My only question is, is there an active multiplayer community? Or is this the kind of game where you have to bring friends along with you. I'll probably end up buying it either way I'm just curious

Yeah, go over to the forums on their web page and have a look. Most of the people who are around there play online. I never got around to trying it with Renegades myself, but I understand it works similarly to Freelancer where it's basically the single player game but your friends can show up. There are clans and such in a perpetual state of war.

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Feb 5, 16:04 Re: Evochron Legends & Demo Released InterFaced
  2. Feb 5, 16:07 Re: Evochron Legends & Demo Released Burrito of Peace
  3. Feb 5, 16:50  Re: Evochron Legends & Demo Released Slashman
  4. Feb 5, 17:40   Re: Evochron Legends & Demo Released LittleMe
  5. Feb 5, 18:22    No subject vermin
  6. Feb 5, 20:33 Re: Evochron Legends & Demo Aero
  7. Feb 6, 03:32 Re: Evochron Legends & Demo InterFaced
>> 8. Feb 6, 08:37  Re: Evochron Legends & Demo Aero
  9. Feb 6, 19:38   Re: Evochron Legends & Demo Slink
  10. Feb 6, 20:14    Re: Evochron Legends & Demo Rigs