Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Blizzard Podcast

A new BlizzCast is now available, offering the seventh installment in the Blizzard Entertainment podcast. Word is: "In the seventh BlizzCast, we take time to wrap up the second World of Warcraft expansion with Production Director J. Allen Brack and Lead Game Designer Jeffrey Kaplan. Also in this episode, Crygil sits down with Senior Vice President of Creative Development Chris Metzen to discuss the lore of Wrath of the Lich King."

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: Blizzard Podcast Feb 3, 2009, 11:54 Kxmode

I just want to know why they made WotLK so mainstream and easy that a bowl of apples could play it...

Yeah because Naxx is such a cake walk Rolleyes

edit: "cake wake" lol

This comment was edited on Feb 3, 2009, 11:55.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: Blizzard Podcast Feb 3, 2009, 00:36 osage no onna

If you're referring to the raid content, there's harder stuff to come. It's not like Karazhan was as hard as BC got; similarly the current stuff is just the first tier. I don't think many people will find Ulduar or Icecrown Citadel too easy  

1. Re: Blizzard Podcast Feb 3, 2009, 00:26 Wallshadows

I just want to know why they made WotLK so mainstream and easy that a bowl of apples could play it...  

It says on your chart that you're fucked up. Ah, you talk like a fag, and your shit's all retarded.

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo