Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

TF2 & DoD: Source Patched

Steam News announces that the promised new patch is now automatically available for Team Fortress 2, along with word a new version of Day of Defeat: Source is also now available via Steam. The new Team Fortress 2 includes the predicted bug and exploit fixes, and the plan is to follow with another patch this week, which will pave the way for the Scout class update for Team Fortress 2.

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: TF2 & DoD: Source Patched Jan 29, 2009, 07:48 Armengar

I public servers I rarely use natasha as low score usualy means noone heals you. In matches it is great for area slowdowns so the demo can mop up easy kills or pyros can hunt.  
Its not the cough that carries you off but the coffin they carry you off in.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: TF2 & DoD: Source Patched Jan 29, 2009, 06:23 theyarecomingforyou

Personally I always use Natascha due to the slow down effect, which is especially useful against scouts / pyros.  

SteamID: theyarecomingforyou
Star Citizen: Blue's News

4. Re: TF2 & DoD: Source Patched Jan 28, 2009, 22:33 PHJF

It's going to take more than "slightly increased the strength of Natascha's slowdown" to make it worth using. 25% damage is still WAAAYYY too big a tradeoff.  

Steam + PSN: PHJF

3. Re: TF2 & DoD: Source Patched Jan 28, 2009, 22:30 Rackemup

Anyone else experiencing crashes? Before this patch my TF2 would crash once in a blue moon, tonight I cant play more than a few minutes before the entire game crashes.

EDIT: Seems to be related to Arena maps... the others load fine.

This comment was edited on Jan 28, 2009, 22:58.

2. Re: TF2 & DoD: Source Patched Jan 28, 2009, 22:25 rist3903

Natascha is devastating against scouts. Against scouts as they currently exist, anyways.

This comment was edited on Jan 28, 2009, 22:27.

1. Re: TF2 & DoD: Source Patched Jan 28, 2009, 21:16 Free Mumra

Natasha still feels weak compared to the minigun. I didn't notice a difference to be honest, but I only played for about half an hour. Maybe it will be a more significant upgrade when weighed against the upcoming scout changes.

I was expecting support for TF2 to languish in the wake of L4D, but it's actually getting more support than L4D.

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo