Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Good Old Games & Broken Swords

The Good Old Games Forums offer what they are characterizing as a "surprise release" of Broken Sword 2: The Smoking Mirror, as they have expanded their distribution agreement with Revolution Software. They say this release on their DRM-free marketplace will be followed shortly by the release of Broken Sword 3: The Sleeping Dragon. Word is: "The Broken Sword series introduces gamers to the adventures of George Stobbart and Nicole Collard, pushing players through gripping plots based on history and mythology. Broken Sword 2: The Smoking Mirror uses an upgraded version of the renowned Virtual Theatre game engine developed by Revolution Software, and Broken Sword 3: The Sleeping Dragon is based on a 3D graphics engine using a direct control mechanism. Both games will be available at the incredibly low price of $5.99 DRM-free and fully compatible with Windows XP and Windows Vista."

View
4. Re: Good Old Games & Broken Swords Dec 30, 2008, 14:45 osage no onna

Didn't 3 originally have Starforce or some other nasty brand of DRM? I'm a big fan of 1 and 2, but I seem to recall something like that being the reason I never got the third one.  
Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Dec 30, 13:10 Re: Good Old Games & Broken Swords kimbambaman
  2. Dec 30, 14:12 Re: Good Old Games & Broken Swords Optimaximal
  3. Dec 30, 14:24  Re: Good Old Games & Broken Swords nin
  5. Dec 30, 16:44   Re: Good Old Games & Broken Swords nin
>> 4. Dec 30, 14:45 Re: Good Old Games & Broken Swords osage no onna
  6. Dec 30, 16:57  Re: Good Old Games & Broken Swords AdamK47
  7. Dec 30, 17:14  Re: Good Old Games & Broken Swords vacs
  8. Dec 31, 06:20   Re: Good Old Games & Broken Swords InBlack
  9. Dec 31, 06:32    Re: Good Old Games & Broken Swords Hazard

footer