Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 30, 2008, 15:07 skyguy

Hmm, I don't recall seeing it, so it may have been filtered - I'll have to look for it.

I sent it Thursday (Christmas Day) at 9:36 PM EST if that helps. Oh yeah, and I sent it from a different e-mail address than I use for my bluesnews registration.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 30, 2008, 08:17  Blue 

Sry about your Giants Blue - are your in-laws happy about the win?

Yeah, but they aren't real football nuts. No reason to be sorry, it was an inconsequential game, though I still avidly followed every minute.

Blue, I sent you an e-mail a couple of days ago about major new releases of the "GWX" Silent Hunter III mod, and the "Fall from Heaven 2" Civ4 BTS mod. Why not post about that?

Hmm, I don't recall seeing it, so it may have been filtered - I'll have to look for it.

Stephen "Blue" Heaslip
Blue's News Publisher, Editor-in-Chief, El Presidente for Life

4. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 30, 2008, 01:02 xXBatmanXx

Worst game ever made. Scarface The World is Yours. It is a horrid driver/gta rip that sucks ass.

I get in a car, it says, "Hit TAB for Tony's Options". I hit TAB, nothing happens. It says, "Hit E to get out of the car" I hit E, he doesn't get out.

WTF!?!?!?!?!

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad

3. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 29, 2008, 23:22 aesir05

i will donate $200 if you remove that ozzy osbourne wow ad from this site  

2. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 29, 2008, 20:30 skyguy

Blue, I sent you an e-mail a couple of days ago about major new releases of the "GWX" Silent Hunter III mod, and the "Fall from Heaven 2" Civ4 BTS mod. Why not post about that?

1. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 29, 2008, 19:13 xXBatmanXx

Sry about your Giants Blue - are your in-laws happy about the win? I was actually betting against my Vikes! I am sure they will botch the game big time against the birds.....  

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo