Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Prince of Persia Pre-Purchase Offer

Ubisoft's Prince of Persia Product Section announces Prince of Persia: Sands of Time as a free bonus for North American customers who preorder the imminent Windows edition of Prince of Persia from the Ubisoft Digital Store between now and 10:00 am PST (1:00 PM EST) on December 10. The Windows edition of the platformer reboot is due for release on December 9, so at that point this will qualify as the rare post-release pre-purchase offer. Thanks Ant.

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: Prince of Persia Pre-Purchase Offer Dec 6, 2008, 08:13 Eldaron Imotholin

Sands of Time is a great game, but it plays much better on a console..

Right. What the fuck ever.

Controllers suck monkeys, except for race-games and alike but I don't play those games anyway. OMG this urges me to start a console vs PC discussion but I don't think my heart can take it. Just watch some gameplay trailers from FPS games played by a controller. I simply CANNOT FUCKIN' UNDERSTAND how people can cope with such gameplay.

Fucking consoles. Damnit, where are my pills...

Playing: Skyrim, World of Warcraft.
Future: Dead Space 3.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: Prince of Persia Pre-Purchase Offer Dec 5, 2008, 22:19 theyarecomingforyou

I thought Sands Of Time played brilliantly on PC, with both the graphics and controls being better than anything possible on console.  

SteamID: theyarecomingforyou
Star Citizen: Blue's News

4. Re: Prince of Persia Pre-Purchase Offer Dec 5, 2008, 16:12 Zyrxil

How? It's a third person action game with controllable camera. Essentially a third person shooter where Fire and Alt. Fire have been replaced by Attack 1 and Attack 2, plus the fully controllable camera favors the mouse for ease of use while moving/fighting.

This comment was edited on Dec 5, 2008, 16:13.

3. Re: Prince of Persia Pre-Purchase Offer Dec 5, 2008, 13:19 Krovven

Likewise the same offer is still on Steam...and they also have a $65 package including all 4 games.  

2. Re: Prince of Persia Pre-Purchase Offer Dec 5, 2008, 13:10 beigemore

1. Re: Prince of Persia Pre-Purchase Offer Dec 5, 2008, 13:06 GT

The Ubisoft Digital Store is actually just a front for Direct2Drive, and the same pre-purchase offer is available there directly at http://www.direct2drive.com/2/7353/product/Buy-Prince-of-Persia-w/-Free-Sands-of-Time-(Pre-Order)-Download .

This comment was edited on Dec 5, 2008, 13:07.

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo