Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Left 4 Dead & Sacred 2 Steam Updates

Steam is now serving automatic updates for Sacred 2 and Left 4 Dead. The Left 4 Dead update addresses some bugs and exploits, speeds the process of finding a dedicated server, and locks Versus mode at Normal difficulty. The Sacred 2 update adds new bosses, eight new portals, balance changes, bug fixes, and more.

View
25 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

5. No subject Dec 4, 2008, 22:23 PoopieMoopie

all i did was start the game as usual, and it auto updates.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Left 4 Dead & Sacred 2 Steam Updates Dec 4, 2008, 21:58 kEnder

have you tried deleting ClientRegistry.blob?  

3. Re: Left 4 Dead & Sacred 2 Steam Updates Dec 4, 2008, 21:53 skyguy

steam updates are never automatic for me anymore. I always have to "validate game files" in order to get steam to download updates now. And yes I restart steam regularly and have "always keep this game up to date" enabled. Is this happening for anyone else?

2. Re: Left 4 Dead & Sacred 2 Steam Updates Dec 4, 2008, 21:38 theyarecomingforyou

It's a really minor update in comparison to the support TF2 received right after launch and TF2 didn't have the huge networking issues that have plagued L4D. I also see no mention of the broken animations or purple textures when alt-tabbing the game.  

SteamID: theyarecomingforyou
Star Citizen: Blue's News

1. Re: Left 4 Dead & Sacred 2 Steam Updates Dec 4, 2008, 21:04 Overon

Yay!  

25 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo