Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King Midnight Launch

Best Buy announces plans for midnight madness (muahahahaha!) in New York City for the launch of World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King, the upcoming expansion for Blizzard's MMORPG. The add-on is due on Thursday, November 13, so beginning at 8:00 pm on Wednesday gamers can congregate at the Times Square in Best Buy with Blizzard's Mike Morhaime and Frank Pearce and television personality Geoff Keighley to be among the first to get their hands on the game at the stroke of midnight. This is the only such event scheduled for the US east coast, and word is the festivities will include interviews, trivia and prize giveaways.

View
2. Re: World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King Midnight Launch Nov 10, 2008, 09:29 strich

i can't do that midnight stuff any longer. i'll just wait and go get it during lunch on thursday. i doubt anyone will be out of it. Blizz prepares better than that.  

I don't believe in a lot of things, but I do believe in duct tape.
Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Nov 10, 09:22 Re: World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King Midnight Launch Quicksilver
  14. Nov 11, 14:52  Re: World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King Midnight Launch Than
>> 2. Nov 10, 09:29 Re: World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King Midnight Launch strich
  4. Nov 10, 09:59  Re: World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich nin
  5. Nov 10, 10:07   Re: World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich InBlack
  7. Nov 10, 10:22   Re: World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich xx
  3. Nov 10, 09:41 Re: World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King Midnight Launch Lilricky
  8. Nov 10, 11:10  Re: World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King Midnight Launch Dades
  9. Nov 10, 14:36   Re: World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich Kxmode
  10. Nov 10, 15:02    Re: World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich Darks
  11. Nov 10, 15:19     Re: World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich Kxmode
  12. Nov 10, 16:48      Re: World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich Cutter
  6. Nov 10, 10:11 Re: World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King Midnight Launch strich
  13. Nov 10, 21:04 Re: World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich Mr. Tact
  15. Nov 11, 19:40 Re: World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King Midnight Launch Elye

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo